Welcome to the Gwinnett County Recorder's Court Public Information Page.
This portal site allows you to search case data from the Court's case management system.
Recorder's Court handles traffic citations that are written by the Gwinnett County Police Department, Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department, Georgia Department of Driver Services, and the Georgia Department of Transportation. Recorder's Court also handles all Gwinnett County code ordinance violations, such as citations written by Gwinnett County Animal Control, the Planning and Zoning/Inspection Department, the Business License Department, and the Environmental Health Department.
How To Dispose Of A Case
Recorder's Court offers several options to dispose of cases.
- You may appear in court on your arraignment date and enter a plea of guilty, not guilty or nolo contendere. If you enter a plea of not guilty a trial date will be set for you to return for your trial.
- Money orders or cashier's check only mailed to 115 Stone Mountain St. Lawrenceville, GA. 30046.
- Fines may be paid in person by money order, cashier's check, cash, debit or credit card during the hours of 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- A drop box is located outside of the Court Annex building and available after normal working hours.
- (877) 794-0988.
- Online payments are accepted at www.gwinnettrecorderscourtpmts.com.
Speak to a prosecutor about your case by calling 770-619-6126.
To receive information such as the amount of your fine or your court date call 1-877-794-0988 or visit our website at www.gwinnettrecorderscourtpmts.com. As an alternative you may email us at email@example.com and include as much information as you can such as your name, case number or citation number, and your phone number. We will respond by phone or email within 24 hours.
Recorder's Court Clerk's Office
Jeff C. West
Clerk of Recorder's Court
About the Site
Terms of Service